There’s nothing I enjoy more than a morning workout. Once I’ve read through the news and am ready to start my day, I head out for a walk or jog in the park. Depending on the weather, sometimes I enjoy a workout from home. Morning workouts are the best way to clear your mind, set your focus, and burn fat all day long! This 20-minute morning fat-blast workout will get the job done.
20-Minute Morning Fat-Blast Workout
Regardless of the time of day, exercise is beneficial. With that being said, however, evening workouts are usually a little less intense than morning workouts. This is mainly due to the fact that your body is tired after a long day of work, school, and chores. Obviously, being tired can negatively impact the effectiveness of your routine! In addition to this, morning workouts also give you the benefit of increased fat burn, all day long. You’ll start the day off in a caloric deficit and be more inclined to choose healthy food options throughout the remainder of the day.
For this workout, all that you’ll need is an interval timer (which is available on most phones,) and a yoga mat.
Complete each exercise for 45 seconds, with 15 seconds of rest after each one. Complete four rounds, and you’re all set! Enjoy this workout as often as you’d like to get amazing, fat-burning results.
- Burpees: Yes, you’re going to start your morning off with burpees. Jump high and push through.
- Cross-body Toe Touch: A full ab exercise to target all the major muscle groups.
- Mountain Climber: A low-impact exercise that will keep your heart rate up and blast fat all over.
- Skaters: These are a fun full-body exercise that also help build strong and toned legs.
- Spiderman Plank: A twist on planks to build and tone your obliques while strengthening your core. The stability will help burn fat because you’ll be working minor muscles. Be sure to roll your abs toward your spine.
Cross-body Toe Teach
Once you’re finished with this 20-minute morning fat-blast workout, be sure to nourish your body and replenish your muscles with a healthy breakfast! Try any of these 7 High-Protein Breakfasts to Fuel Your Day. It’s vital that you don’t stop there, though! For best results, you must continue to choose nutritious meals all day long! We have plenty of delicious & healthy recipes options, including:
- 14 of the Best Recipes for Meal-Prepping
- Pack a Healthier Lunch with these 11 Recipes
- 13 Easy Dinner Ideas
- 15 Healthy Snacks that Can Help You Lose Weight
Once this morning workout becomes second nature, push your body further with our 30-Day Total Body Trim Down Home Workout Challenge. You can also try any of these other related workouts:
- 10-Minute Morning Workout for All Day Fat Burning!
- Start Your Day with this Morning Yoga Routine that will Make You Feel Amazing
- Before Breakfast Mini Morning Workout
- Daily Morning Pump-Up Workout
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest for more workout routines, healthy recipes, and so much more!