You want something fun and delicious, but you’re searching for a treat that doesn’t contain the artificial stuff from the convenience store. You’ve seen what that does to your thighs, not to mention your mood. We’re here to help! Our peanut butter cup recipe is not only made with healthy ingredients, but it’s a work of edible art… and it will satisfy your sweet-tooth cravings, too.
Are you thinking, “That sounds lovely, but I’m not interested in spending long hours in a hot kitchen baking tasty treats?” We’ve got you covered there, too! Our SkinnyMs. 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cups recipe couldn’t get much easier or tastier. To make these healthy peanut butter cups, you only need peanut butter, coconut oil, and a banana. That’s it! Just three simple ingredients for this easy peanut butter cup dessert are whipped up in a bowl and then left to set in the freezer. Your sweat equity is extremely low and the sweet return is extremely high. Need we say more?
Yields: 10 servings | Serving Size: 2 cups | Calories: 110 | Total Fat: 9 g | Saturated Fat: 4 g | Trans Fat: 0 g | Sodium: 2 mg | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Carbohydrates: 5 g | Fiber: 1 g | Sugars: 3 g | Protein: 3 g| SmartPoints (Freestyle): 5
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (no salt added)
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil (unrefined)
- 20 (1.25 - 1.5 ounce) paper or foil cups
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Add 1 tablespoon mixture to paper cups. Place cups in a freezer safe dish, or on a tray, and place in the freezer until set, approximately 2 hours.
- NOTE: Allow to set at room temperature for 1-2 minutes before eating. The peanut butter cups melt quickly. Enjoy one at a time for the ultimate sweet treat!
Skinny Ms proves that you can have your cake and eat it too-without worrying about your waistline! Take a look at 5 Best Skinny Mini Dessert Recipes, or 74 Amazing Healthy Desserts. These articles are loaded with nutritious and mouthwatering dessert recipes guaranteed to deliver that sugar fix. And if you’re a peanut butter fanatic, you’ll love this recipe for 5-Minute Peanut Butter Fudge.