Yes, you read that correctly! This fat-melting workout can be completed in just 4 minutes! Usually when something sounds too good to be true it is, but not this time!
Tabata training has gained quite a bit of traction in the fitness community for a number of reasons. Not only can a Tabata routine be completed in mere minutes, but it can also burn fat for hours after completion.
This effective training routine utilizes body weight movements, and combines high intensity bursts of all-out effort with short recovery periods, to spike metabolism and melt fat from all over! When performed consistently, our 4-Minutes to a New You Workout will sculpt you the body that you’ve always dreamed of!
4-Minutes to a New You Workout
- Perform the 4 exercises above for 20 seconds each, with 10 seconds rest in between.
- Complete two circuits.
- That's 4 minutes and you're done!
- Repeat this workout daily for optimal results or mix it in with some of our other workouts to promote muscle confusion and keep your body guessing.
- Review the video below for the correct form.
We strongly urge you to give this 4-Minutes to a New You Workout a shot! If you try it and love it (which we know you will) be sure to try these other Tabata workouts, as well. At 4 minutes a piece, you certainly have loads of fun & effective options to help you look your very best:
- Summer Total Body Tabata Challenge
- Tabata Interval Training
- Ya Gotta Tabata On The Treadmill!
- Jazzed Up Jacks and Jumps Tabata Workout
- 4 Fat Blasting Moves – Jump To It Tabata Workout!
- Afternoon Burn
- 4 Minute Fat Blaster plus Bonus Blaster
- Beginners’ 4 Minute Fat Blaster
Editor’s Note: Originally published Feb 5, 2014